Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wonderful Wonderland of Christmas

Merry Christmas!
This year was amazing! Both my children are old enough to get what's going on, which makes it so much fun! Hayd was here for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day this year. 
We are blessed to have tons of family here. My mom flew in Wednesday, Johnny's Aunt Shan came in (who I have never met!) and all my in-laws!

The kids or kid....Hayd is really the only one who gets the "asking Santa" part of Christmas got all that he wanted and more.


He is growing so fast!

Booges got a Playhouse and Kitchen (thanks to Grandma Gigi). She hasn't come out much since this morning!!


 Neither has Hayd...He loves it just as much!

Talking to Great-Grandma!! ♥

This took my breath away!! My AMAZING hubby got me what I have been dreaming about all year long PLUS some!!!! ♥ ya babe!!!

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

d3000?
shut up.
you lucky girl!

looks like a great day!
merry christmas!

Jewel said...

I know!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

aliasgg said...

(The kitchen part was from moi.) :)

Johnny made out like a bandit as well, and was just as duly impressed by Jewel's gift, an HP laptop with enough air time to take it with him (for business purposes of course - website soon to follow).

g said...

looks fun.

the thanksgiving pictures are great too (i'm seeing them now for the first time).

hayden and booges really are getting big.

merry christmas!

velvetelement said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. Your kids are super cute, I can't believe how big they are getting.