Thursday, December 16, 2010

Different is good

Today was Hayd's Class Christmas party. 
Its crazy to see how different he is in comparison to me when I was his age!
I was so shy I never talked. 
He never stops talking.
Because I was so shy I did not have many friends.
He has so many friends that when he is doing something else everyone wants his attention so bad they chant his name in class!!! 
We have had many discussions about how friends are good but its more important during school to concentrate on work and the teacher. 
Being in his class today I saw he has listened during those discussions .
Different is GOOD!

2 comments:

aliasgg said...

I'll second that. But one thing we can't deny, he LOOKS like his mother, and he's as handsome as you are beautiful!

aliasgg said...

(Which remind me of what Grandma Norma used to say...) :)