Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

Successful Thanksgiving at our home...Year 2! 
Wha-HOO!

I am so thankful the weather cooperated the day before Thanksgiving since it was supposed to be the "storm of the century"!! It ended up dumping a ton of snow north of  Pleasant Grove where my mom lives. She was able to be here and we did our usual cooking!! It's one of the things I look forward to all year and it's one on one time with my mom! Which is few and far between. 

Beginning of the day, start the cooking!!

We got the three generations in before booges runs a muck and becomes a mess!!

The in-laws arrive and feast on plenty of snacks and hang out watching good ol' football!! 

 Here is where we eat, its perfect for everyone to sit and still be comfy and not elbow your neighbor, haha!
And then the after shots, where I don't remember my name, where I am, ect!! I joke, but I was very exhausted. 
3 Generations, post dinner!! I think someone fed my child some serious sugar!! Yes she is on her tippy toes!! I am seriously considering ballet class!

 My two beautiful Children!! Their also playing nice, meaning...booges is not tormenting her big bro!! 
(she is a lot like her mother, loves to torment her bro, and he lets her get away with anything)

Thanks to everyone who came!! It was another amazing family filled holiday!! <3





1 comment:

aliasgg said...

Thanks for having me! It was lots of fun.