Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions...no Resolutions?? Happy New Year, Bringing in 2011

Watching all the news this morning has made me think?? About Resolutions, I have never been a big "make your resolutions for New Years" kind of person. Why, well I think we should have goals all year long, and it just doesn't appeal to me I guess.  But I do love New Years Eve, it makes me think back on this year and all the good things have happened. I makes me think of how I have grown as a person and how I hope to grow as a mother, and a wife in the new year. I am excited to bring in this new year, I have two children and they are getting older and more independent. I am excited to see how they grow as little people this year! I love my hubby and love ringing in the new year just us. 

1 comment:

aliasgg said...

Looking forward to 2011! I poured Diet Coke into a goblet today in indulgent celebration! (J/King.) ;^) Love you yesterday, today, tomorrow!