Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gratitude Day 24,25,26,27,28

Lessons from my chosen paths in life....


I am thankful for the life lessons I have learned in my life, from the choices I have made. Some not good choices, but the lessons I learned from them have forever changed me and the way I "operate" my life. I am grateful for the lesson of the people you surround yourself with and the effects it has in consequences. I wish I would have learned that earlier in my life, but I would not be the person I am today. I am not done learning by any means, but the lessons in life so far, have brought me to a very good place in my life. 


I am making this my gratitude for the rest of the week, because I wouldn't be where I am today with out those lessons. For that I am thankful, it resulted in  marring my "soul mate", my beautiful daughter, my son having an amazing father figure and so many many others. 

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I thought I made a comment a while back on your first gratitude post but I don't think it went through. I think you have such an adorable family. You and your husband are such a cute couple and he sounds like a great guy. I am really happy that you are happy. I know you took different turns through life but you are so right - you learned from them and because of them you have what you have now, which is wonderful. Thanks for being a great friend after all these years! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Jewel!

Jewel said...

Thanks Ashleigh, you are so sweet!! I love that facebok has enabled to keep in touch with people that may have been impossible!! Love seeing your blog and your adorable boys!

Jewel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
g said...

these posts have been wonderful, jewel. how else would we have discovered that mom went tp-ing once upon a time?!

[Morgan] said...

isn't it funny how sometimes we wish we could take back the mistakes we've made, but wouldn't change who we are because of them?
i liked this post:)