Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Day 2

My Mother
She is unwaveringly kind.
My entire life, my mother has never wavered in
  SUPPORT and LOVE
She has always stood for what she believed in 
Not a day goes by where I don't want to call her and tell her about my day.
My mother taught me a lot of things, 
loyalty
  service to others
 respect
and hard work.
My Mother is my best friend
Some times she showed me tough love and taught me how to "buck up" and get through some tough times in my life, and I could not have gotten through them with out her!!
I have a lot of Gratitude for my mother is so many ways....


1 comment:

aliasgg said...

I have an announcement to make to the eventual "readers." :) Jewel doesn't post very frequently so I hadn't taken note of these last three postings. Yesterday she commented on how impressed with was with Morgan's blog and to look at both hers and Morgan's when I got home. I went home and spaced it. (Work has been a killer the last few days. In fact, I'm still here!) So today she called and said, "Did you forget something." Not only did I forget, I forgot I forgot! So I'm a little late to the game but I'm on board now and will be reading faithfully daily.

Grant called a bit ago and I told him I'd forgotten and asked if he'd read it. No, they're out of time or megabits or whatever it is they're out of so he said it would be a week before he can read it. I'll keep my mouth shut and he'll have to catch up! :)

Thank you for your kind words. There is absolutely nothing more satisfying in an old woman's life than to know her kids experience and express gratitude.