Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge Day One - Gratitude of the Rock in my life

When you're young you wish you could find someone that understands you and loves you for you. That no matter what comes along in life you two can stand together and find a way through. It took a lot of mistakes in my life to realize that someone was right in front of me for years. I am grateful for my husband...in so many regards but here is a few...

  • There is not a day that goes by that he does not make me laugh or we make each other laugh
  • He took my son in as his own, and has never wavered in that he is just as much his in heart
  • He refuses to ever squabble about money
  • He full hearted supports me and all my hobbies, and encourages/pushes me to do better
  • Sweetly laughs at my shortcomings
  • Looks at me like I am the only person in the room/world 
  • Works harder than most to build the life and home that we have for us and children

2 comments:

aliasgg said...

You make me cry my eyes out!! Just such a joy that you found the right guy and that you can tell the world so! And be committed to him strongly enough to admit it (as "life" would have taught you NOT to do that!). :)

(I just said this morning, you know how people grow up with hang-ups... and you said, "Yes, I'm loaded with them!") LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH.

aliasgg said...

P.S. I must speak the truth. :) It was "grow up with issues" which is a bit more humorous though why I have no idea....