Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude - 2

What the past year has brought.
How much my life has changed.
How much I have changed. 
This time last year, I was contemplating whether to start going back to church regularly.
I was wondering if I could really commit to becoming active after being in-active for 13 plus years.
Could I do it alone.
Then I had people start to come into my life, that made it much easier to make that decision.
I have been full heartily back in the church for almost a year.
I feel so deeply grateful for my decision to gain my testimony back and how it has impacted my life in a year.
I feel so deeply grateful to have the support of my husband.
I am so grateful to have true happiness again in my heart.

I am grateful and with out words as to how the past year has turned out.

2 comments:

aliasgg said...

Ditto that! "Grounded and settled," as Paul would say. Love you!

Eldon and Janeil Olsen said...

Jewel, I just stumbled on to this and I'm so happy for you. You are an amazing girl! Your reactivation will bless the lives of your children too.

Love, Aunt Janeil