Friday, October 1, 2010

Kindergarten

Once upon a time....one month ago to be exact, round about exact... Hayden started Kindergarten.


I wish I was that person that is so on top of things that the family blog is updated, even periodically updated. Anyways, our big boy started Kindergarten and he is absolutely loving it.


Loving it so much he even has a girlfriend. I laugh, not really but his school work is really progressing. He is passing all tests and his first progress report was all good. So proud of ya bud!! Back to his first day, he was so nervous as you can tell...


All the kids in his class get stamped at the end of class every day that they've listened, and behaved well...

.

He has been stamped everyday!! So proud of ya bud!! He is very well behaved and respectful of everyone. I feel so blessed to be his mom.

6 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

Isn't it just scary/weird to think that your oldest is in Kindergarten? It freaks me out everyday when I take my 5 yr old to school. :)

Jewel said...

Its hard, it took me a little bit to realize there is no going back to when I had toddlers at home! Call it denial, lol. The schedule is very different also, I loved being on my own. Now we are at the mercy of school, lol!! I love your blog by the way ; )!!

aliasgg said...

GG's proud too!! Way to go Hayden!! Thanks, Mom, for the update. (And be grateful for him that he has a Mom to be proud of too!) :) Love you all!

[Morgan] said...

jewel! i didn't know you had a blog! now i'll be following you for sure:)
what a little kindergarten stud you have!

Jewel said...

@ Morgan, I already follow yours, lol. Thank you, love my big guy!!

g said...

not sure how missed this.

way to go hayden!