Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last days at the park before the wind comes in!


We took the kids to the park before it gets too windy here in Vegas. Of course for 90% of the time Raygen slept. Hayd climbed all over things as usual but did get stuck! We had to laugh, but he did get out of it himself

He loves to ride his bike any chance he gets. I also realized, I will not be going alone. He zips out of sight way to quick.


There is a hill in between the slides that Hayden discovered he could slide down.

3 comments:

Gail said...

I've been there, right? The park by the ball fields and doggie park? Well, the slides look similar but I don't recognize the caterpillars....

Tell Hayd he's going to wear out the seat of his pants sliding in between the tubes! :) Which I certainly can relate to. The unintended slide is always the most fun. My fav as a kid was one by my grandparents' cabin up the North Fork of A.F. Canyon. The rain water had cut some washes down the steep mountainside, the soil was sandy, and it made a terrific slide! I'm sure my mom wasn't too happy with all the sand I dragged home in my pockets and shoes and hair!

Thanks for the post!

g said...

i'm jealous of you and your fancy park. those slides look awesome. the main attraction at our park is the fire ants.

thanks for the update and great pictures.

love you guys

Jewel said...

Ugghh...Fire ants are not good! Fell in that ant hill when we lived in that first house!! BADDDDD!!! That park is nice!

Mom: Hayden wears out everything not just pants LOL, socks, toys, bathrooms, toilets, ect....

Love you guys : )